Assessments for children aged birth to 12 years are completed by our qualified paediatric occupational therapists.
These assessments are tailored to suit your individual child and match the purpose of the assessment.
We can assess children in the following circumstances:
• Pre-diagnosis (inclusive of comprehensive report for paediatrician)
• Pre-intervention goal setting (with or without brief report)
• School screening (low-cost screening to identify potential difficulties with gross motor, fine motor or academic tasks)
• Pre-prep screening (low cost screening to determine strengths and goals in the year prior to school entry)
• and much more! Just give us a call or email and we will be happy to help.
With 30, 45, or 60 minute sessions available, Outcomes Therapy caters for all budgets and attention spans.
As a mobile service, we can come to your home, childcare or school (conditions apply for schools and childcare visits, please check for availability) to ensure that your child is being seen in the most relevant environment to their needs.
Our Occupational Therapists are happy to work with your local therapists (Speech and Language Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists) to ensure that your child is receiving quality intervention focused on your goals. Alternatively, we can suggest local therapists if you are needing other services in addition to OT.